BOTH CLASSES: Mortgage Underwriter 101 & Advanced Underwriting.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Take our Mortgage Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials" and Advanced Mortgage Underwriting - "Real World Lessons" instructor-led recorded webinars, and learn everything you need to know to become a successful mortgage underwriter today.
- Mortgage Terminology
- Loan Programs
- Underwriting Defined
- The 4 C's of Underwriting
- Underwriting Tools and Guidelines
- Automated vs. Manual Underwriting
- Analyzing AUS Systems Findings
- Credit Report Review
- Wage Earner Income Analysis and Calculation
- Introduction to Assets Review
- Introduction to Appraisal Review and the Form 1004
- Increasing Product Knowledge
- Loan Documentation Analysis Development
- Networking Tips
- Fixed and Military Income Review
- Defining the Self-Employed Borrower
- Analysis of Personal and Business Tax Returns
- Calculating Rental Income
- Reviewing Stock and Retirement Assets
- Introduction to Condominium and PUD Appraisals
- Introduction to Multi-Family and Investment Property Appraisals
- Title Review
- Underwriting to Mortgage Insurance Guidelines
- Introduction to the Loan Decision
- Examples of Loan Notes and Loan Conditions
- Multiple Practice Quizzes
- Download Course Catalog >>
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1-Year
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included - Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificate of Completion Downloaded as a PDF File
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Download Course Catalog >>
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn how to become a mortgage underwriter from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage underwriting profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter or processor, this training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage processor. Also ideal for underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on proven loan underwriting principles.
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
GRADUATION: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1