Certified in Commercial Underwriting & Processing (NAMU®-CCUP)
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
NAMU® offers a "professional development" training & certification program entitled: Certified in Commercial Underwriting & Processing (NAMU®-CCUP), which includes a total of (2) instructor-led training courses. Whether obtaining the designation as a personal achievement in their career, or as a testament to the industry, NAMU®-CCUP designees exhibit the dedication that inspires other commercial lending professionals to strive for excellence.
INCLUDES (2) WEBINARS BELOW:
- Commercial Processing & Underwriting 101
- Adv. Commercial Processing & Underwriting
NAMU®-CCUP® CERTIFICATION DETAILS:
- (2) Commercial Mortgage Underwriting Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Includes: Certified in Commercial Underwriting & Processing (NAMU®-CCUP)
- Instructor-Led Online Recorded Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Course Catalog >>
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will email you the links/passwords to the Instructor-Led Online Webinars & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage underwriters wishing to learn commercial underwriting & processing, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the commercial mortgage underwriting space, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as a commercial underwriter, this commercial lending underwriting certification program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective commercial underwriter or loan processor. Also ideal for underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on proven commercial lending underwriting principles.
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
- EXAM FORMAT: The exam is a timed 1-hour open-book online "proctored" (via WebCam) 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get 75% or higher to pass exam. NOTE: You may also re-take the exam up to 3 times with a 2-week "cooling off" period in between each failed exam. If you fail the NAMU®-CCUP exam three times, you must wait 1 year before you can re-register for the NAMU®-CCUP certification -- the 1-year waiting period will start from the date of the third failed exam.
- GRADUATION: You’ll receive the Certified in Commercial Underwriting & Processing (NAMU®-CCUP) certification after you’ve: 1) completed all (2) training classes and 2) passed a 30-question online “proctored” exam.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1