DE Underwriting (PREP PACKAGE)
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
Start by first learning what's involved in becoming an FHA DE Underwriter today with our "professional development" DE Underwriting (PREP PACKAGE). With an average of 15+ years of experience, each mortgage underwriter instructor draws upon a deep FHA underwriting knowledge base to provide aspiring FHA DE Underwriters with a hands-on online interactive learning experience.
DE PREP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Certified FHA Manual Underwriter (NAMU®-CFMU) Certification:
- Due Diligence - "Learn Manual Underwriting"
- Case File Underwriting Review - "FHA/VA Loans"
- FHA/VA Underwriting - "For Underwriters"
- Multi-Family Underwriting & Processing - "FHA/VA Loans"
- Mortgage Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials"
- Adv. Underwriting - "Real World Lessons"
- FHA DE Underwriting - "Direct Endorsement" - No CHUMS # Provided
- Tax Return Analysis Workshop -"Examine Self-Employed Borrowers"
- (8) Instructor-Led Online Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificates of Completion Downloaded as a PDF File
- Includes the NAMU®-CFMU Certification
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Download Course Catalog >>
Earning a NAMU®-CFMU Certification through NAMU® means you have:
- Completed online training classes via CampusMortgage®.
- Passed a 30-Question Online Proctored Exam (via Webcam) with 75% or Higher.
- Agree to Maintain the Highest Ethical & Professional Standards.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn the steps involved to become a FHA DE underwriter, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage underwriting profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter, this FHA DE underwriter training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage underwriter. Also ideal for underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on proven underwriting principles.
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
EXAM FORMAT: The exam is a timed 1-hour online "proctored" (via WebCam) 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get 75% or higher to pass exam. NOTE: You may also re-take the exam up to 3 times with a 2-week "cooling off" period in between each failed exam.
GRADUATION: Upon passing the exam, you will be issued your NAMU®-CFMU certificate as a PDF File.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This DE Prep Package will NOT provide you with a CHUMS #. You will still need to get sponsored by a lender in order to become a FHA DE Underwriter.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1